Since 1998 Prosper Media Group has delivered affordable and professional multimedia video marketing to a variety of local and national businesses of all sizes. Our services include: Flexible production packages that serve all varieties of businesses and organizations; State-of-the-art digital HD equipment and dynamic post-production design software. Our studio facility provides efficient, convenient, and professional production resources. We are proud to provide a Professional Response and On-going Service in Production, Efficiency and Reliability. Located in Lexington, Kentucky video production is available anywhere in the world. Creative video production services. It’s what we do.
DOWNLOAD PMG MEDIA KIT: CLICK HERE
KENTUCKY VIDEO PRODUCTION NEWS.
- WATCH: kNOwMORE Nonprofits Testimonials: What do the Nonprofits REALLY Think About kNOwMORE?
- WATCH: GIVE INTO THE GROOVE Charity Fundraiser Promo Video Produced by PMG.
- WATCH: MEET ESPRESSOMEDIC Promo produced by DISS.
- POST PRODUCTION: Equinext Novobrace Sales Tutorial Videos…Coming Soon.
- DONE IN :60 SECONDS: OPEN CASTING: Contact Us to Schedule Audition… (More)
- PMG STUDIO available for rent. With or Without Crew. Photo or Video. Call us!
- PRESS: Read the Herald Leader article on kNOwMORE (CLICK HERE).
“What a wonderful job on our creative video for our Rural Onshore testing facility. [PMG] was great when working with the team and really made them comfortable including some great ideas that lent some fun to the video while keeping it professional and informative. They stayed within the quote and did a great job. We will definitely be using [PMG] again.”
Jeri Smith, President, Galmont Consulting
KENTUCKY VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES.
“We are very excited about developing a relationship with you. We welcome the opportunity to speak in greater detail about the many aspects of innovative multimedia services and how they may benefit your organization.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to “creatively tell your story.” I look forward to working with your organization in the very near future!”
Kyle M. Lake
Executive Producer & CEO